- The ISV’s software applications and scripts (and third-party software applications, if applicable) included in the proposed Embedded Unified Solution (for the purposes of this page, these two items combined will be referred to as the “ISV Portion” of the prospective ISV solution) must run natively (be designed to run on) on one or more embedded editions of the product.Any Embedded edition of a Product
- If the prospective Embedded Unified Solution is to include more than one Embedded edition of the Product, the ISV Portion must run natively on each of the intended Embedded edition of the Products.
- The ISV Portion must adhere to the following:
The ISV Portion must be integrated with the Embedded edition of the Products such that the prospective ISV solution can only be distributed and licensed by including the Embedded Edition of the Products together with the ISV Portion (i.e., the Embedded edition of the Product cannot be distributed on a standalone basis.)
A prospective ISV solution that is built on an Embedded edition of a Dynamics 365 Product must be specifically designed for and marketed to a vertical industry.
- Be listed on Microsoft AppSource and meet the guidelines available at https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/partners
- Be validated across technical, architectural and business categories. Microsoft will determine, at Microsoft’s sole discretion, that the ISV Portion adds significant and primary end-to-end functionality to the Embedded edition of the Product using an algorithm that looks at entities, forms, business logic, etc.